Contracting And Installation Of Turnkey Geothermal
Earth Heat Exchange Systems
As a full service energy services company, EnLink provides services to governmental public agencies, educational institutions, construction management companies, engineers, architects, municipalities, commercial business owners, energy savings contractors, energy management companies and building owners.
EnLink's specialization is in installing the underground portion of GHP systems, ensuring that the systems are ideally sized to cost-effectively produce optimal heating and cooling capacity . With its own crew and equipment, and multiple drilling capabilities, EnLink can install geothermal earth heat exchange systems throughout the U.S. in traditional "bid-spec" or "design-build" capacity, both for new construction or for retrofits of existing buildings.
Our process includes:
- Determining best system design
- Conducting test wells - thermal conductivity testing
- Drilling geothermal borefield, installing ground loops, and mixing and pumping grout
to seal loops and insure all bores are grouted to standards and specifications
- "Horizontal work" - Balancing loads and flows among the loops, tying them together
into a common system buried in trenches, and connecting the system to the building
("trenching, headering and manifolding")
- Testing and commissioning the installed system
- Metering to validate system performance and quantify emission reductions
- EnLink's extensive experience, multiple drilling capabilities and control over the entire
process makes us the best option for your contracting needs.