EnLink provides a unique combination of in-house technical expertise and broad experience to provide the highest quality geothermal systems in the marketplace.
EnLink has pursued developing and implementing technological innovations to reduce the cost and improve the performance and quality of geothermal earth heat exchange systems. Following outlines EnLink’s technological superiority in the marketplace.
- The ability to drill where others can't by possessing expertise in all five drilling technologies: mud rotary, air rotary, downhole air hammer, sonic and mud sonic.
- Patented use of sonic drill head in geothermal EHX applications.
- Better drill rig design optimized for high-volume drilling to enable rapid penetration under many soil conditions and minimize on-site equipment movement.
- Patented equipment and tools for loop installation including our coil tubing unit and patented u-bend technology.
- Patented metering systems for measurement and verification.
EnLink currently owns or co-owns 13 separate patents nationally for innovations that have fundamentally changed the GHP business. These improvements in the basic technology have allowed EnLink to reduce the costs of EHX installation significantly, while making EnLink one of the most reliable installers and competitive companies in the field.
For over 15 years EnLink has successfully completed projects throughout the U.S. for both public and private sector clients, achieving significant cost savings and environmental benefits.
In addition to some of the best technology and expertise in the geothermal industry, EnLink management possesses broad experience in construction, engineering, federal, state and local procurement processes, and energy markets. This broad-based industry and government knowledge allows EnLink to provide high quality advice and projects within the context of broader development projects.
In addition, EnLink has performed installations throughout the U.S. in all geological formations and all climate zones. This extensive experience allows EnLink an understanding of the approximate costs of drilling in most areas, a key component for estimating overall project costs. This specialized knowledge across the entire country makes EnLink a valuable partner in project development and takes the guess work out of estimating costs.
As a full service, turn key design-build geothermal contractor, EnLink is involved throughout the entire scope of a project, owns all of its own equipment and maintains its own crew. As a result, EnLink retains all capabilities in house and thus has complete quality control over the entire project. By drilling, manifolding, pressure testing and commissioning with our own crew and own equipment, EnLink ensures a seamless project of exceptional quality.